The Management of Silverbird Cinemas has temporarily closed all its branches in Nigeria as parts of measures to curtail the spread of coronavirus.
According to the President, Silverbird Group, Mr. Guy Murray-Bruce, the move was based on the directives issued by both Federal and State governments.
The President of the group said though it was a difficult decision, it is committed to providing safe and healthy environment for staff and customers.
Bruce said the cinemas in Nigeria will be closed till further notice with effect from Monday March 23, 2020.
The cinemas affected include:
- Silverbird Cinemas, Victoria Island (Galleria)
- Silverbird Cinemas, Ikeja (Ikeja City Mall)
- Silverbird Cinemas, Festac (Festival Mall)
- Silverbird Cinemas, Abuja (Silverbird Entertainment Centre)
- Silverbird Cinemas, Abuja (Jabi Lake Mall)